The Power of 25Posted on April 11th, 2016.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
King and his mother arrived at Providence House in December of 2015. With no family or resources, we were their new family and their place of Hope. King is now thriving at daycare and has made several new friends. His mom has her own apartment through our Project Next Step and together, they are building a new life. Providence House is more than shelter from the storm! We transform lives and create hope for homeless families with children.
$25 per month provided King with:
- A full day of childcare services,
- Two meals, shelter and a fresh start,
- Three days of educational class for his mom who is working on her GED,
- And hope that will change his family’s forever!
PLEASE, MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Providence House is the only emergency shelter in Louisiana for families with children. Our singular goal is to break the homeless cycle one family at a time, but we need your help! King’s life is changed forever because of the work at Providence House, but so many others are still in need.
Will you sacrifice $25 per month to make our community, city and state better? King’s life depended on the kindness and generosity of community. Help us to continue the good work by giving.
HOW TO GIVE
- Electronic Debit/ACH
- Credit Card
- Mail – 814 Cotton Street, Shreveport, LA 71101
- Call (318) 221-7887 ext. 101 (Verni Howard, Executive Director)